Will the dug work automatically or is sexual simulation needed. I think this is what I want to try but I cant imagine getting stimulated in the Doctors office.
No, you don't need sexual stimulation for Muse to work.
How to use Muse Suppository:
Use Muse Suppository as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
* Muse Suppository comes with an additional patient leaflet. Read it carefully and reread it each time you get Muse Suppository refilled.
* Muse Suppository should be used as needed to achieve an erection.
* Use Muse Suppository exactly as instructed by your health care provider. Before using Muse Suppository, your health care provider should instruct you on the proper technique for self-administering Muse Suppository. Contact your health care provider if you have any questions about using Muse Suppository.
* Muse Suppository works best if you urinate just prior to insertion.
* Do not use more than 2 systems in a 24-hour period.
* Each dose is for single use and should be properly thrown away after use.
* The medicine usually takes effect 5 to 10 minutes after being used. The effect lasts about 30 to 60 minutes. However, the duration will vary from person to person.
* If you miss a dose of Muse Suppository, use it as soon as you remember. Continue to use it as directed by your doctor.
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 28 Jul 2010 • 1 answer
Posted 12 Oct 2010 • 1 answer
Posted 9 Dec 2010 • 1 answer
Posted 1 Feb 2013 • 1 answer
Posted 5 May 2014 • 3 answers