I have been taking Clonazepam for about 2 years, and was recently told that it would be better to switch to Baclofen. Due to my GP leaving the practice the whole thing was done through messages passed on by me from my consultant to the practice and I didn't get any advice or instructions about how best to move from 1 to the next.
I was taking 4 clonazepam 0.5mg tabs at bedtime, and usually another 2 at 4am if the spasms / restless legs started up again and woke me. I am now taking 1 baclofen 10mg at bedtime.
And since I have started the baclofen, I have hardly slept at all. Max 2 hours in a night, and my legs are feeling awful.
So my question is, can I take both drugs at the same time? And should I just slowly reduce the number of clonazepam? And will the Baclofen start to work in a few more days (so far I have taken them for 4 nights).
Any help or advice gratefully received.
Thanks