I have been feeling extremely exhausted. I have Fibromyalgia and Arthritis, but my joint pain and body aches are increasingly much worse. I run a low grade fever a lot. My Migraines and just general headaches are more frequent. Anything that I do leaves me breathless. My husband and I both notice that the whites of my eyes have a yellow tinge to them. No amount of rest or sleep makes me feel rested. I am not just tired, but exhausted all of the time. The least small task has become very difficult for me to do. This is totally not like me at all. I have always been one with lots of nervous energy!
I do not have medical insurance and will not be on Medicare until this coming Jan. I cannot afford a lot of expensive tests ran. My husband is on disability. I do not know what to do. Any suggestions?
I do still have outbreaks of small MRSA lesions on my face once in awhile and when I have those, I go on an antibiotic. The same when I get a sinus infection at least four times a year.