What should I do if I cant keep the MoviPrep down?

Marvell 29 May 2012

You might quickly have to confirm with the doctor/hospital where you will be having the examination done, as to what other preparation you can use in place of Moviprep.

SoCalChick 29 May 2012

I tried calling them but there are no advise nurses I can talk to bc its a holiday.

Marvell 10 Jun 2012

Sorry ... I hope all went well. I don't think they would be happy if you followed anyone else's advise on how to do the cleansing.

LaraB 2 May 2013

Try drinking it with lemonade. It helped me drink it last night.

endlessPred 29 May 2012

Assuming you have a big gallon of solution to drink, I suggest that it is very cold. This is one of those mind over matter deals.

Call a 24 hour drug store and talk to a pharmacist. If one is not in your area, call the clinic you are going to or the local hospital. I have used both and eventually they will get you to someone to help you.

If not able, then call your clinic first thing in the morning. They will have suggestions depending on what they were going to do, or will reschedule with something else. It will be ok. Things like this happens.