My mother has a round white pill marked ID7 that is mixed with other pills. Do you know what it is?

kaismama 15 May 2014

There are no pills coming up with just those id markings. Is there anything else on it?

chuck1957 15 May 2014

The best to do is throw away the pill if it is the only one in there it is hard to tell where mom might have picked it up at..that is why it is always good to check our parents medications... or please right back with the correct markings... there is a IO7 PILL WHICH is hydroxizine they can use this for so many different things rash,itching,sleep,nerves,but i would if it were me just throw it away.since it is only one pill and chances in mom put it in there thinking it was the same be glad to check better if you can come up with any letters or numbers or split mark on pill but this is the closes thing in my book,,, medications use and id's remmenton
chuck1957 medically retired pharmacy technician Cpht...