I'm a 23yr old female. For the past 4 mornings, I've been waking up with horrible vertigo. It's to the point where I feel like I may fall from loss of balance. Nothing stops the spinning. I have to get up, drink water, eat breakfast. And usually after eating and being up for a while it will go away maybe 30 mins to an hour later. The first time it happened it was right after I took Afrin intranasall. I tilted my head back and the room spun upside down. It stopped after a moment or two. But the last four mornings it has continued. I haven't used Afrin or any other medication upon waking up. I've also noticed occasional ringing in my right ear only, but have only noticed this since I read it being sometimes associated. I just changed my birth control 3 weeks ago, but have felt fine every other morning until recently. I have no medical history other than chronic migraines. I don't take any other medication other than seasonal allergy medicine or over the counter pain medicine from time to time. I've also been saying for months that my vision has gotten incredibly worse, but I take adderall occasionally to study and I notice my vision is so much worse when I take that.

I don't think it's a circulatory problem bc it's not dizzy or lightheadedness. It's spinning and it's driving me nuts. I'm afraid to drive to school or work bc I'm afraid something might happen.