Skip to Content

I am a morbidly obese woman what kind of weight loss medication should I use?

Responses (1)

masso 20 Aug 2014

I suggest you see a dr first, a Nutritionist.

click on the link: free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions