Like I was saying above, I still have cream colored discharge, that seems to do the cottage cheese thing on my vulva, and not in my vagina. I don't hurt or anything, but I am still seeing the white stuff. I live in Canby, and I don't have an Ogbyn, and never have had one. Do I really have to go into the doctors office? And how do they check to see if you are being affected by a different strand?