... them as scheduled the next day and then the day after that I started my period while still taking the active pill. Is this normal? should I stop taking the active pills and just move on to the placebo week?
When did you miss the pill? 1st, 2nd or 3rd week of cycle?
Missing pills in the 2nd or 3rd week of your cycle may cause break through bleeding.
If you missed the pill in the 2nd or 3rd week, do the following:
1. Finish the remaining ACTIVE pills.
2. DISCARD the placebo pills.
3. Start a new pack, instead.
This will shift your cycle start date.
- Mononessa Information for Consumers
- Mononessa Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Mononessa (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 11 Jun 2013 • 2 answers
Posted 5 May 2014 • 1 answer
Posted 25 Nov 2014 • 1 answer
Posted 21 Dec 2014 • 1 answer
Posted 11 Aug 2016 • 1 answer