My dermatologist that removed this questionable mole informed me that the tests came back stating it was like a 4 or 5 on a scale of 1 to 10 if 10 was melanoma. I had the stitches removed from the first procedure and was told to make an appointment in a few weeks so it had time to heal and then they basically had to dig deeper and cut out more.
I called back the next day to make the appointment after checking my schedule and finding a babysitter. My appointment was today. When I went in they asked me what was I here for. I told them to have the procedure on this mole. They told me that the receptionist had wrote down something about needing more freezing and they didn't have time to do my procedure and I needed to reschedule. They also said they only do those on Tuesdays and they are booked until February. I was very upset and told them I had to wake up at 5 am and take my son to a sitter and drove 75 miles one way to get here. They said I should have been more specific when I made the appointment.
I honestly think they should have at least apologized for the inconvenience. I told them what I needed done when I made the appointment and I know I said nothing about freezing. Why wouldn't they have had my records? I don't understand. Sorry for the rant. Basically I want to know if I can go to a different dermatologist for the procedure or do I have to go back to this place since they are the ones that originally removed the mole?