I often have GI issues, but it has been really bad recently. I have had pretty urgent diarrhea every day (multiple times a day) for about two weeks now. I was on an antibiotic for a different reason for a week, during the first week. From what I've read, this can often cause additional GI problems as good bacteria are killed.

For lack of a better word, the diarrhea seems "shallow," as in it's never satisfying to go and I never feel as if I can get it all out. Now with each day I feel like there is a bit blockage in me and the diarrhea is just what manages to get around it and make its way out of me. I've tried pushing and pushing and there is a lot of pressure, but I don't know how to get this blockage out of me.

I'd love to go to the pharmacy and get some things that well help get this out of me! Would a suppository be best, or an enema, or a laxative, or what? Any suggestions?