I missed taking a grey Tri-Sprintec, I had sex five days later boyfriend came in me, am I pregnant?

suzanne66 30 Apr 2012

Did you take the missed pill as soon as you remembered?

This from https://www.drugs.com/mtm/tri-sprintec.html

"... Missing a pill increases your risk of becoming pregnant.

If you miss one "active" pill, take two pills on the day that you remember. Then take one pill per day for the rest of the pack."

If you followed the instructions above and took all the other tablets as instructed then you should be fine.

Any deviation from this increases your risk of pregnancy. Take a test or see your doctor if you are worried.

DzooBaby 30 Apr 2012

When you miss a pill, you should take it as soon as you remember but you should also use a back up, like a condom, for seven days to be sure. Missing one pill does increase your chances, some, for pregnancy but it doesnt mean that you "for sure" are pregnant. You need to just keep taking your pills as they come in the pack. See if you get your next period. If your period doesnt show by the time you have taken all your placebo pills then go ahead and do a home pregnancy test. If it is negative then go ahead and start your new pack. If you miss two consecutive periods then you should see your Dr. It is unlikely that you got pregnant but it is possible.