I missed my periods 2 days late...am I pregnant?

Stephen Treloar 11 Apr 2017

2 days late is not long enough to determine whether you are pregnant or not. Wait at least a week before you do a home pregnancy test.

Windchimes123 11 Apr 2017

Hi Kavitha ,
Do you want to be pregnant?
If not,
RELAX! Worrying about being late may make you late. Be proactive instead of worrying.
I would advice you to do aerobic exercises daily. Go running... as much as you can and then more.
Hopefully it will bring on your period or upset any implantation that already occurred . Don't feel guilt because you should be able to do strenuous exercise without interfering with a pregnancy.
It's different mind-set than having an abortion.
I hope we learned a lesson from this close call. It's totally not worth the two minutes of sex no matter how good it was!!!
I don't know when the home pregnancy turns positive but I'd do it as soon as you can. Be decisive so you avoid feeling like a victim.
I hope that you get the answer that you want.
Two days can be from the anxiety.
Best wishes to you.
:-)