I missed a dose of citalpram. just started this new medication. Didn't realize until the evening. I?

Anonymous 29 Jan 2014

Hello lexus10. Your question is cut short. If you mean when to take the missed dose, wait until the next time you are scheduled to take your regular dose and take that one. Do not take the missed dose. Regards pledge

Dumpster Diver 29 Jan 2014

Dear lexus10, From what I understand of your question, you missed a dose of your new prescription for citalaprom. You will be fine, just continue on with your next dose in the morning. I take citalapram for many years and it is a very good anti-depressant-for me. Maybe a week-pillbox will help you remember if you took it or not? I depend on mine.. Good Luck and be happy..~~DD~~

Delila 30 Jan 2014

Hi Lexus, just wanted to add, that you may notice some symptoms from missing your dose, such as headache & dizziness, this is sometimes the case, and will clear up quickly, when you take your next dose...