Missed 3 pills out of my first week back after my 7 day break then took one on 4th day but had sex?

kaismama 18 Dec 2012

You need to be using backup birthcontrol for at least the next week, you are unprotected for the 3 days you missed and a week until you can be sure you didn't ovulate while you weren't taking them.

teriw28 18 Dec 2012

I missed fri sat sundays mondays.and took 3days before friday as been on a wednesday to wednesday week break.I did take one pill this morning but had unprocted sex today x

kaismama 18 Dec 2012

And you are unprotected by missing the 3. You should use a condom for a week starting today. You could have ovulated before you took the one today. If you miss 1 its not big deal, 2 is a little worrisome, and 3 is getting pretty risky.

teriw28 18 Dec 2012

I started bleedin tonight aswell does that mean I ovoulated x

kaismama 18 Dec 2012

No, you're ok, You start bleeding because your body was withdrawing from the hormones, with the missed pills. You won't ovulate at all if you take your pills right. Keep taking your pills now, you may stop bleeding, it doesn't matter, you'll get your period when you hit the week off of the pill.

teriw28 18 Dec 2012

So I might not be pregant

kaismama 18 Dec 2012

You are probably safe. Don't forget if you are ever put on antibiotics you should use back up birth control too, the strength of the pill is decreased by them.

teriw28 18 Dec 2012

I was hoping I was x