Does mirena stop working?

Mirena is good for 5 years after insertion then a new one needs to be inserted.

I've had my Mirena since March of 08. Before that my periods have always been irregular and lasted?

... for at least a month or two. After Mirena they became slightly less irregular, but I have experienced heavy bleeding that lasts three days then ...

Is it normal to bleed for a long time after getting Mirena inserted?

I started my period two days before getting my Mirena inserted. I have now been bleeding for almost 5 weeks. It will nearly stop or seem to stop then ...

Mirena - How long for initial bleeding?

I got the Mirena inserted 2 weeks ago yesterday. I haven't stopped bleeding. When does it stop?

Mirena - Will the heavy bleeding ever stop?

I am on the mirena because of heavy bleeding and it seems to have gotten worse and this time has been for 2 weeks straight. My dr said it can mess up ...

When will spotting end??

I have had a few issues going on with period,I had surgery on April 1st for the mirena & a d&c not due to a miscarriage or anything like that ...

0 answers 18 days ago