MiraLax - Why doesn't it show directions for use?

kaismama 11 May 2012

They should be on the label, but then again, I had a hard time finding them online. It says there is a measuring line in the cap. Fill to the line, about a heaping tbsp, and mix in 8 oz of liquid. Drink immediately. Repeat daily until its effective, it can take up to 4 days.

nankaiser1 12 May 2012

Well I couldn't find it on mine. I had three people look and couldn't find it. I had to call my pharrmist to find out the dosage.

kaismama 12 May 2012

Yes that is what I meant, it should be there but seeing how hard it was to find it online, it probaby wasn't.

DzooBaby 14 May 2012

On some medications there is a peelup area on the corner where you have to peel up the label to find the directions. Look at the corners-usually a right upper or lower corner but it could be any corner and see if there is an area where you can peel the top label back like a flap and expose a seconday label underneath with the directions for use. It often says "peel here for dosing instructions" but it may be very small print. I dont like these labels because many seniors find them hard to see and use.