Mild Cognitive Impairment - Does Epilepsy cause cognitive disorder?

Lizardoli 1 Aug 2012

From my own expreriences that would be a YES, I don't know what caused the siezures to start, but mine started a few years ago right before the doctors found a stage 3 malignant tumor in my brain. I felt OK right after they took it out, but with chemo and radiation I started to notice changes in my thinking and my cogntive abilities, most people say they do notice, I also,believe them, because I don't feel like me prior to this, more siezures, more surgery's for infections, and on and on! I know there is a difference between a closed head wound and one that fractures our skull can also cause issues. I tell the doctor's things I do not want them to do and things I am okay with doing! I also got a tattoo that says Do no Resusitate or keep on a machine at all, look at my living will and talk to my attorney first.