perfumes, air fresheners, candle smells, cleaning products and cigarette smoke gives me a instant migraine. I have to isolate myself and not go places because I know that there will be smells there and I will get a migraine. People know but, I don't think they believe that smells really give me a migraine and they still spray perfumes, burn candles, use cleaning products and smoke around me. I ask my doctor is I can do anything so I wouldn't be so sensitive, it has taken over my life. The doctor said " no, you have to live with it." I feel so isolated, does anyone else have this problem?