I have migraines daily, and I want to know if it's safe to take Maxalt mlt 10mg.daily at the onset?

Shana D 25 Feb 2017

The best way to treat migraines is to nip them in the bud by taking the medication as soon as possible... as close to onset as possible. In fact, if you get auras like I do where you see lights or something prior to the onset of pain, you should take the medicine at time of aura before pain sets in. Migraines respond best to the earliest possible break with medication. I hope you have less headaches, and they respond better to the earlier dosage. Good luck to you. Take care and be well.

evary 10 Jan 2018

My experience is taking more than the recommended monthly amount (around 11 or so I believe) leads to rebound or daily headaches so daily use is not recommended. free discount card