Midodrine - Has midrodrine had any effect on anyones ability to fall asleep at night?

Anonymous 27 Nov 2012

Hi burto394... If you are still taking Midodrine, there is an FDA mandadated study for this drug to prove its efficacy. The study is only about a month long and you stay on the same meds you are on now. If you would like more information about it, please reply to this answer or private message me. I am in Florida, but there are sites all over the country and I can help you find a site close to you. If the drug works for your hypotension, it would be beneficial for you to participate to help keep it on the market.

racr13 16 Aug 2013

Analab Clinical Research in Lenexa Kansas is doing a study on Midodrine! It pays real well and you get paid for time and travel on top of a great stipend! For more information call 913-221-0421X350. You just have to be on Midodrine for at lease 3 months