Microgestin Fe 1/20 - if I take my pills regularly & use condoms am I 100% safe from pregnancy?

itsmetoo2 2 Apr 2010

Little less than 100% maybe 99.94%.

Best Wishes

subzero58 2 Apr 2010

hi love bug09, sometimes you gotta ask yourself"do i feel lucky"? the best was to not get pregnant is to abstaine from sex.you sound young and if your are ,wait for the right man and the right time. if you think this is the right guy and he thinks your the right girl,then wait till it is the right time... take your time your only young once... don't rush it.

christineATU 3 Apr 2010

The first two answers are both right. There isn't any combination of bc methods that are 100% fool proof. You could always talk with your gynie and discuss the new bc pill that is on the market. It claims "to prevent pregnancy, guaranteed." It's not the "morning after pill" It's something you take prior to intercourse. If you are very young, abstinence is always the way to go.