Just started today. Prescription calls for two 500 mg tablets a day
Metronidazole - Will A refill be needed if my infection of abscessed tooth does not heal?
- 5 Aug 2015 by lyn connally 1968
- 7 Aug 2015
- infections, metronidazole, prescription, abscessed tooth, tooth, tablet, infection
Added 5 Aug 2015:
No further details, unless necessary for an answer.
- Metronidazole Information for Consumers
- Metronidazole Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Metronidazole (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 2 May 2013 • 1 answer
I have been taking metronidazole 500 mg for over 14days with amoxicillin for a tooth infection. Can?
Posted 19 Aug 2013 • 2 answers
Posted 3 Apr 2015 • 1 answer
Posted 5 Jul 2016 • 1 answer
Posted 18 Jun 2017 • 1 answer