Metoprolol - can tablets be cut in half?

yes they can. its capsules and gel pills that cant.

Generally its not recommended to cut tabs into halves, however consult your doctor before doing or consuming half tabs, God bless you.

Metoprolol - I take metroprolol tart 100 mg tablets twice a day. I just realized I have one left?

... and the pharmacy is closed tomorrow, do I take just one dose or do I cut it in half and take half in the morning and half at night?

Is it ok to cut a nuvigil tablet in half?

Am taking the 150 mg strength but would like to try a lesser strength. is it ok to cut these tablets in half?

Can bystolic be cut in half?

My dr said I can cut the pill in half (it's 10mg tablets) and take half in the morning and other half in evening. Is there an adjustment period? ...

Can Clarithromycin 250mg tablets be cut in half? It upsets my stomach. Spreading out more might help

I'd like to spead them out over the day if they can be cut in half. I'm. Hoping that'll help with the stomach discomfort.