I have 7 herniated discs from a car accident as well as arthritis and degenerative disc disease in my back I pinched a nerve or hurt my back at the park playing with my son who is 2 and 1/2 years old. I was given the methylprednisolone 4mg 6 day dose pack.
I was feeling much better after taking that and it's been about 5 weeks I had to run after my son the other day and now my back is in just as much pain as it was before I can barely function it hurts every time I take a step I have another dose pack that I had gotten a year ago that I never took is it too soon to take it again?
I have an appointment to see my doctor but it's still 3 weeks before I can see him again I also have an prescription for MRI but it's two weeks before I can get my MRI and my normal the pain management doctor cannot see me for 3 weeks was wondering if I can take this again being that it's only been 5 weeks since I took a dose pack?