Can I take Methylprednisolone 4mg dose pack while Im pregnant??

kaismama 8 Feb 2013

It is pregnancy category C, which means the benefit to the mother should outweigh the risk to the baby. Is your ob doc aware you were ordered it?

plozano06 8 Feb 2013

Yes she was notified and told me the same thing that it is a category c and told me that she will not sya it is 100% safe and it is not known if it is harmful to the baby during pregnancy so im kind of ify about taking it

DzooBaby 10 Feb 2013

You have to decide if you think what you have is worse than the risk to your baby. The Medrol may help you feel better faster. It is often used to mask symptoms until the body can heal or antibiotics work. You dont say for what reason you are thinking of using it to treat. I wouldnt use the Medrol unless you feel the detriment to you and the baby outweighs any possible detriment the drug can cause your developing child.