The nerves in my hands are dieing, from over 30+ years of heavy air tool and machine uses. I have had over 5 surgeries on my hands and all have failed and if that's not bad enough the scar tissue makes it worse.

We live in a small town and the quality of Dr.'s around here are D's-E's (meaning all the A-B-C's work in the big city's and the fancy hospitals)

So when we moved here I was glad to here that there was a Dr. that was a Harvard grad., But as I found out later he has been tagged for over scripting before we moved here and instead of correcting his ways, he now just scripts the safe way.

So anyways..
I have been on all the hydro's, 10mg.Oxycodone's, tramadol, percocet, cymbalta made things worse for me), all forms of Gabapentin, dilaudid, t3's, demerol,darvocet, When I go into surgery, they give me a shot of fentanyl, which works for a short time. All the opiates just gave me the jitters.

ALL DO NOT WORK!
It's the equivalency to eating dirt.

Is There Something Wrong with Me?

I've started the 5mg. methadone x 3 a day last night, I found that It turned me into a super insomniac and did not feel any pain relief.
Is this normal for Meth.? Does it take awhile for a build up before it works? Is it going to act like the opiates and give me the jitters?

Any help would be helpful!

Thanks!