Metamucil - Is it common to have jelly like stool after using this product?

I suppose you could describe it as that. You can also get diarrhea.

I need to increase my fluid and fibre intake and have started on metamucil to help however I am?

... getting nauseas. I do have bleeding and am booked in to see a specialist for a prolapsed bowel. Should I stop taking metamucil?

Metamucil side effects?

Wife has been taking metamucil for a month or more.For about a week or more she has noticed that her stool is plastic like in consistency also her ...

Can one take metamucil if having aspiration problems?

A relative will choke and cough for a long while when taking pure liquid or solids (needs Puree). Is there a metamucil that does not form into gel ...

Fiber-Con hardened my stool like a brick. Can I count on Metamucil to soften?

I just want something that will soften my stool, that's all.

Psyllium - can metamucil cause an orangish redish jelly like substance in stools? I only notice it?

... when I take metamucil? i have a orangish red jelly substance in and through the stool but mostly at the end of the stool. I need to know if this ...