Skip to Content

If I messed up on my intake of Percocet and my pain clinic let me go, can I go to another one?

Responses (3)

tonyplake 7 Jan 2018

Hi, Ronda1760, You did not say in any detail about who prescribed your Percocet. We also do not know if your pain clinic told you not to ever come back or anything other than “my pain clinic let me go.”

Ronda1760 7 Jan 2018

Thanks Tony, your answer helped.

Theresa Komes 15 Jan 2018

Yes, if you can find one.

Windchimes123 16 Jan 2018

Hi Rhonda,
Tonyplake described how most pain centers "police" their patients. It's a shame it's gotten to this point when you have to sign contracts, have drug levels checked, etc but its the way it is.
It would be helpful to find out as to how you took more than prescribed and how they dismissed you.
You should be able to be accepted for another pain center eval. You have to be very smart for that first appointment. Don't forget that with electronic charting the info will follow you. The patient's chart is not really the patient chart anymore. It is the doctor being able to write what they feel like with no input (in writing) from the patient.

Ronda1760 16 Jan 2018

Thank you free discount card

Further Information

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions