Meridia - I use to be on it need it again wher can I find it or buy it...on line or via doctors?

kristina2525 28 Mar 2013

I don't have an answer to your question, but have a similar question myself. I was prescribed Meridia several years ago and never took it. It was for energy and was prescribed for chronic fatigue syndrome. I have been disabled for 10 yrs and unable to pracrice due to low blood pressure and profound fatigue.

Yesterday I found this old bottle of Meridia and tried it and it was marvelous, I worked for eight hours getting ready to move. I would like to know if there is any way to get it.

I found on the internet a site where it said that one could order it from somewhere in this country without a prescription. The writing on that site was full of errors in the usage of English. It was barely understandable. Obviously, a place like this could send anything and call it Meridia.

Are there options to an obviously severely questionable place like this?

Duane07 14 Jun 2013

You can buy it from me i work in the RX world pharmacy and you can buy from us even without a prescription we have all kinds of medication and we can ship it to you

my direct line is 7025771320
my name is Duane :)