Particularly, has it caused anyone to have mild seizures? My rheumatologist prescribed it for me for arthritis, peripheral neuropathy and depression. I tried it years ago and had seizures. At that time I was going through chemo, radiation and was on high doses of morphine. My doc seems to think that with everything else, the Cymbalta was too much. I'm afraid to start taking it. I have to take a road trip next week, so I'm going to wait until I get back to start taking it. I don't want to run the risk of bad side effects while driving and away from home. Also the doc told me I do not have to wean off of Zoloft while titrating up on Cymbalta. That doesn't sound right to me. Zoloft is an SSRI, while Cymbalta is a SNRI. I know they're similar, but still...
So I want to draw on the very knowledgeable advice of my DC family. Don't get me wrong, I adore all of you, but isn't it sad that I can trust the opinions of people I have never met more than a doctor I'm paying? This is the same doctor, btw, who had me sign the non-compliance contract.
Your miserable, frightened friend,
Kathy