Skip to Content

What meds will help middle back pain with two bulging discs ?

Responses (1)

balbanese 13 Mar 2012

Lots of meds will help, really depends on you and what your Doc says. Sometimes the muscles around the area are the culprit, so they may point you toward a muscle relaxer. If you mean pain meds specifically, again, some things work better for some people than others. Methadone is a great pain reliever, especially because it's cheap, but it's very hard to get off it once you take it for a while. An opiate may be best too, and there are many choices there. Just depends on what's causing your pain and what exactly you mean by "strong."

Smiley22 14 Mar 2012

Thank You for your advice. I will speak to the Doc.

balbanese 14 Mar 2012

You are very welcome! free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions