Skip to Content

What meds are good for spasm/ inflamed muscle?

Responses (2)

MacIntosh12 10 Mar 2013

Hi joelanna,
Ibuprofen and rest would be a good idea. But there are many muscle relaxers that your doctor can prescribe, such as Zanaflex, Flexeril, Skelaxin and Soma.
Best wishes,

Inactive 12 Mar 2013

Hello, Joelanna, First, I would like to tell you I love your name. It's a good one. Macintosh mentioned a few. I used to take Soma, and it worked great, due to having really bad spasm's up and down my back. Before we moved, about five years ago, I had no problem getting it from my Pain Dr. But where we moved to, I have been to three Pain Management places, before I found a good one. But none of them, including my current one, would prescribe it to me. :(. Everyone reacts differently to medication, but for me, Robaxin, Zanaflex, and Flexeril all work great. If ou can handle grogginess, at first, Zanaflex is good. But all three I mentioned, work very well, in my opinion. But also the ones Macintosh mentioned too. I hope you fnd one that works well for you, as spasms can be horrible. Many Blessings, Ruthie free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions