Medrol Dosepak - If I take this medicine and have yeast infection what can happen?

chuck1957 15 Oct 2015

Recex; This should not cause any problems, And you could get something like Monistat to treat the yeast infection at the same time. Take the Medrol just as prescribed on the pack. Always remember to ask the doctor when your in the office or the pharmacist when you get your prescription filled. And if you take any medication or over the counter medication excluding vitamins and herbal products let your prescriber know prior to them prescribing any medication for you. have a good day and hope your feeling better soon. Chuck1957

chuck1957 15 Oct 2015

Recex; I think you should call the pharmacist and double check still there is a little gray area on the yeast infection and better being safe than sorry one place it says it's fine then on mediline it say's any kind of fungus infection you should not use. I still believe it won't hurt but just incase call your doctor or pharmacist and double check.chuck1957

Recex 15 Oct 2015

Thanks chuck1957 I saw the same on Medline that's why I asked. Thank you

chuck1957 16 Oct 2015

Recex; not a problem glad we noticed that before just to make sure if you find out let me know.
thanks a lot Chuck1957