It seems I've taken every anxiety and depression med under the sun since I was 17. I'm in my early 20s now. I've seen 5 different doctors and 2 different therapists. I've been prescribed lexapro, klonapin, xanax, and valium all at different times. They all work and then wear off eventually. I've been diagnosed as bipolar or manic depressive by a psychiatrist who would change multiple meds every three months so it was hard to identify which med did what. I've had blood work done twice. My latest blood work that was done in January concluded that my lamictal levels are low which is odd because I take lamotrigine for over a year now.
For at least the last 1.5 years, with the exception of the last few weeks, my meds have stayed the same with some dosage changes here and there. But once again, everything seems to wear off.
My meds from June 2016 to January 2017 (which is the longest stretch of time my meds haven't changed) were:
Pristiq 100mg once a day
Lamotrigine 200mg once a day
Ability 10mg once a day
Klonapin .5mg once a day

As of January 24th my meds were all the same with the exception of one:
Klonapin was changed to Xanax .5mg twice a day.

As of February 7th (yesterday) my meds are now:
Pristiq 100mg once a day
Lamotrigine 200mg once a day
Ability 10mg once a day
Valium 2mg three times a day

I've only noticed symptoms on Valium. I have strong dizziness, stomach ache & diarrhea, and I'm fidgety. I understand it's only been a day but I've researched and know these anti anxiety medications are supposed to work almost immediately. That being said, I'm still anxious, frustrated, irratible, angry, and growing impatient. I need help. I don't know what else to do.