Skip to Content

Which medicine is used for granulocyte stimulating harmone?

Responses (1)

Stephen Treloar 21 Aug 2014

It's called granulocyte colony stimulating factor (G-CSF) and stimulates the bone marrow to produce a particular type of cell (granulocyte).

It would seem there are three types of G-CSF from multiple manufacturers. The site below is British but explains things nicely in plain language. A search engine will give many more results and help with names if they are different.

"There are different types (medications), including:
Lenograstim (Granocyte)
Filgrastim (Neupogen, Zarzio, Nivestim, Ratiograstim)
Long acting (pegylated) filgrastim (pegfilgrastim, Neulasta) and lipegfilgrastim (Longquex)"

Good luck. free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions