What medications should I take when I have left kidney pains?

Delila 26 Nov 2012

Do you know why you have this pain? If not you really need to visit your doctor to get the best treatment. In the meantime staying hydrated will help.

kaismama 26 Nov 2012

You need to see a dr and find out why you have pain, it may not even be kidney pain. Then it can be treated.

happybrandee 26 Nov 2012

Have you been to the doctor to find out what is causing your pain? If not, then you need to do that. If for some reason you can't go to the doctor, i.e. no Insurance, you can't afford it, etc, etc, then you should go to your local Department of Social Services and apply for Medical Assistance so that you can see a doctor, or you can try a free clinic. I hope you feel better soon...

endlessPred 30 Nov 2012

Also, do not take the now, acetaminophen. This is hard on liver and kidney when there is inflammation. A kidney stone may be the culprit and hurts like crazy. Infection could cause the loss of a kidney. Hope you have seen the doctor. How are you now?