Skip to Content

Is there any medication you can take for arthritis when you are on high blood pressure medicine?

Responses (2)

Momsewblessed 1 Aug 2013

If it's for the pain you can take Tylenol or even Tylenol 3 if you need something stronger I take both of those from time to time and it dosen't clash with any of my BP meds. Be Well

DElwell 2 Aug 2013

I am also on blood pressure meds and have rheumatoid arthritis also takemeds for that tjru my rheumatologist and I also see a pain mgmt Dr. free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions