Skip to Content

Medication to replace proton pump inhibitors for stomach acid?

Responses (1)

Marvell 15 Sep 2009

Your could try histamine-2 blockers (H2 antagonists) e.g ranitidine (Zantac).

However, talk to your doctor if proton pump inhibitors aren't controlling your symptoms. free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions