I'm currently on Lyrica 325 mg twice a day for fibromyalgia. I've been on it ever since 2009, I started a low dose and build up in my system. It is a good drug, but the side effects, "weigh gain!" I have never thought I'd weigh this much. I have always been skinny... I didn't weigh this much when I delivered my son... 15 years ago, may neurologist took me off Elavil because of weight gain, last week when I had a appt with him he mentioned Lyrica causes weight gain. I just can't stop taking Lyrica altogether... of course, my family doctor will have to wean me off of it.

I've tried Savella, it didn't help, my guess is to decrease the dose. I swear I'm desparte in losing weight I have always been skinny, and then boom. I weigh 164 lbs, it seems like I gained this weight over night. I don't know what to do. Are there other medication I can try? I have raked my mind. Any suggestion?

~Abby