Skip to Content

What medication can I use to reduce or stop lactation of a mother who has just lost her baby?

Responses (1)

Marvell 6 May 2014

I don't know what is available in your country so it is best to see a doctor... in certain countries they prescribe Dostinex (Cabergoline). My sympathies. free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions