Medication for cold sores?

Hi there,

Just go to the pharmacy. They carry stuff for that!

Smileyhappy

What happens if you take famvir or similar medication not immediately?

what happens if such mediation is taken day or two after the first signs of a cold sore begin appearing? Also how long is the life of the cold sore ...

Does Tradjenta have you get cold sores?

I've been taking my tradjenta for about a week and I got some cold sores. I'm wondering if the meds is doing that to me. I've also ...

Valtrex - Will Valacyclovir work after day 2 (blisters already present)?

I am in panic mode right now. Like many of you I have suffered all my life with cold sores, some outbreaks worse then others.This one I have right ...

Can I take famciclovir when taking Nilotinib?

I have CML and have some painful cold sores and want to know if the medications will interact. Please help.

Cold sores - Has anyone had success with these patches? Competed/Quantum/Polysporin?

I used to get cold sores but hadn't had ANY for over 5 years. But a series of very stressful events happened & sure enough - a large ...