I am on Medicare Advantage and in the Donut Hole and I can't afford $108.00 for 30 pills?

kaismama 20 Jul 2013

If you tell us the med we can find contact info for assistance. There are some places to check for general help with med costs these are The CoPay Relief Program 1-866-512-3861 or www.copay.org; or Suddenly Senior www.suddenlysenior.com/patientassistantprograms.html; or Needy Meds www.needymeds.org; and Partnership for Prescription Assistance 1-888-477-2669 or www.pparx.org www.freemedicine.com www.access2wellness.com
www.benefitscheckup.org/cf/index.cfm?partner_id=22

endlessPred 21 Jul 2013

Walgreens, Walmart, target all have programs for generics and inexpensive co-pays. Call and see of they are affordable. Go for generic rather than the brand. Switch if you can. I had to do so.

I will say that the donut hole is a terrible burden. My yearly copay costs for medication are over $5600 out of pocket plus the cost of,Part D secondary. Crippling expenses.