Skip to Content

Which medicaments are recommended to easy the urinary tract infection?

Responses (1)

chuck1957 23 Mar 2017

Emilio; Sorry this is a tough question, Really you have to get in to see a doctor to rule out any other problems first. But don't worry there are a lot of medication the doctor can give you that well help relief the discomfort of not being able to pass urine. It is very important that you get in to make sure you have not picked up something or that you do not have a blockage. So please go see your doctor as soon as you can. You never want this condition to get any worse you have many years to get through. And this is the way to get it taken care of and relieve your worrying. free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions