Hello. I hope this will help. I have had the same problems with numbness and burning of my tongue. In both cases I was allergic to a prescribed medicine. My doctor and dentist agreed that I should discontinue the medications. You may also have a food allergy. Check with your doctor. Please be careful. If you continue ingesting the medicine or food to which you are allergic, it could lead to a serious allergic reaction. I hope you feel better soon.
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Updated 29 Nov 2011 • 2 answers
Updated 11 Oct 2018 • 4 answers
Updated 2 Dec 2016 • 3 answers
Updated 4 May 2017 • 2 answers
Updated 28 Sep 2015 • 1 answer