Me and my partner have been on 30 mg roxis for about 6-8 months now and played around with them even longer before that, its lately (within the last 3-4 months) gotten so bad that we are taking 60-90mgs a day (2-3 30mg roxis a day a piece) we are on our 4th day of trying to "clean up" even though we havn't done it cold turkey, we have had these little yellow hydros that are about 325 mg and just today decided that somas AREN'T helping us sleep, we have tried to quit before but never made it to day 4 thought it would be better this morning, but we feel the worse then we have any day before, how long should we expect to feel the physical pain? and am i shooting myself in the foot by taking the hydros? Should i continue to take them to help with the "imaginary pain", or should i just man up and tell us both just to stop everything? i'm tired of seeing my life savings and pretty much my life go up in smoke because we want a little pill to make us happy in the morning... ANY suggestions would be greatly appreciated...
We have tried taking methodomes before, but were more worried about becoming addicted to those, sob. don't really work for us, make us sick to our stomach, before taking/starting the roxis we took hydros on occasion(little blue, or green 650mgs. and never HAD to have them everyday. They were easy to come off of when we didn't need anything or could afford anything.
On day 1,2, and 3( of coming off the roxis) i haven't felt too bad, The usual night sweats, pain EVERYWHERE , that, i know is in my head, but it sure as hell hurts though. and my partner has been having bad diarrhea, i haven't had any UNTIL this morning. And last nights night sweats and just over-all feeling of UN-ability to get comfortable was the worse of them all, not including up and down, back and forth to the bathroom. So am i seeing (or actual more or less feeling) the last bit of the storm? or has the storm just hit for us?