May I have some drinks (wine or perhaps two whiskeys) if I am going to take sildenafil?

kytteneyes 22 May 2010

It is not recommended to take with alcohol as it increases side effects of the drug or alcohol. I would suggest that you talk to your doctor first if you want to have a few drinks in the future or maybe even call your pharmacist if you can't wait to talk to your doctor.

rodrigo alfaro 23 May 2010

With all my respect, I am not satisfied with the answer. I was thinking on a intimate night party with my wife, having some wines and chesse before... you know. So, I was trying to know how much wine may I have before without affecting my health and perfomance.

kytteneyes 23 May 2010

Sorry if you did not like my suggestion. I did not think you were trying to go out and party or anything like that. As I can see you just want to have a good time with your wife. Nothing wrong with that. I still suggest to ask your pharmacist or doctor about how much you can drink (wine) to not effect your health or performance. Have a great time.