Maxifed - how many milligrams of each ingrediant are in this prescription medicine?

where is the RX ???

What is the main or active ingrediant in ciclopirox topical solution?

What is the main ingrediant in ciclopirox topical solution?, or should I say what is the active ingrediant in ciclopirox topical solution?

I HAVE BEEN PRESCRIBED AND TAKING ADDERALL FOR 12 years. My dose for pas 30 mg 3 times a day?

I am 5-7 weeks. I have been on this medicine for 12 years my current dose is 3 times a day 90.milligrams. without this medicine it is difficult for ...

My friends congestive heart failure Should I be concerned with water secretion from my lower leg ?

I was prescribed 20 milligrams of furosemide once a day along with 200 milligrams of amiodarone twice a day and 15 milligrams Xarelto at dinner time ...

Why is this medicine (Librax) so expensive?

My Mother is 88 and her dr. has prescribed Librax but it is so expensive she will not let me get the prescription filled. She is not on medicade but ...

My question is is it safe to go down from 130 milligrams that I've been on for a year to go down 5?

When I got to 115 milligrams I started getting symptoms sweating diarrhea more anxious depressed so when I returned to the clinic and I was to go ...

0 answers 10 days ago