How many people have become disabled because of schizophrenia, what dose of risperdal were you on?

kaismama 29 Nov 2012

I just have a question, were you told you had to be on a certain dosage before you get disability?

Anonymous 29 Nov 2012

Hello harmony.I'll do some research and hopefully have some numbers for you, your question. It might take awhile though, a day or so. Regards pledge

My doctor just started me on resperidone initial dose for schizophreniform a few weeks ago, I am only on 0.25 mg so I might not be a lot of help. The only thing that may have something to do with the medication is more of my time is spent out of my head. I am not sure if I am getting worse or its the medication but I am not disabled and have had none of the side effects listed for the medication. Hope this helped at least a little!