How many hour's is trazodone supposed to help you when you take it before you go to bed?

chuck1957 20 Dec 2015

Chappell; we are all different what works great for one does not do anything for another. I have very little luck with trazodone anymore, But I used to take only 50mg to start and IF I did not go right to bed I would not be able to make it up the stairs, So you just have to prepare yourself My doctor kept increasing the dose and it would continue to work but after a couple of years It does me know good now But I take a break from it and it works well. One other warning I well tell you because you have a eating disorder to. If I did not go right to bed I also would clean out the kitchen.lol so this does not mean it well happen to you but just know it can happen. Now as I said we are all different I know of many people that have never had to change the dose and sleep well for the whole night. So you really just have to try it and see how it works for you. Chuck1957 Remember never Increase the dose without the doctor okaying it for you.